Mrs. Brianne Hudak, M. Ed.
Certified Educational Consultant
Brianne Hudak brings a unique perspective to professional development. Her sessions are creative, engaging, and thoughtful. As a dedicated 16-year veteran educator serving in various roles within the public, private and charter school sectors, she understands the value of time in education- time to reflect, time to focus, time to grow, and time to teach. She also knows how important it is to be recognized and properly supported. The knowledge and experience she brings to the table will deliver on her promise to shine a light on education. Her goal is simple- encourage and inspire educators to become exceptional classroom and educational leaders.
- 16-Year Veteran Educator and Lifelong Learner
- Bachelors in Elementary Education & Masters in Administration and Supervision
- Current Doctoral Student of Educational Leadership
- Former K-12 School Leader, Assistant Principal, Dean of Students, Curriculum and Instruction Specialist, Student Activities Director
- Taught Single-Gender, Gifted and Talented, Global Studies, STEM/Design Engineering, Theatre Arts, PK3-5th Grades
- Certified Gifted and Talented Educator
- Adjunct Professor and Field Supervisor
- Passion for the Performing Arts, Developing Creative and Critical Thinkers, and Advocating for Gifted and Talented Individuals
- Enjoys Coaching Educators, Staying Current on Educational Best Practices, Reading, Writing, and Spending Time with Family
Professional Member of:
- Social Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG- sengifted.org) serving as a North Carolina State Liaison and Liaison for SENG Affiliate Growth
- World Council for Gifted and Talented Children (WCGTC- world-gifted.org)
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC- nagc.org) serving as a member of the NAGC Member Advisory Group, Special Schools and Populations Group, and Curriculum Studies Group; Contributor for NAGC’s LEAP Professional Development Social-Emotional Framework
- North Carolina Association for the Gifted and Talented (NCAGT- ncagt.org) serving on the Advocacy and Engagement Committee
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC- exceptionalchildren.org) serving as a Board Member of the Council for Exceptional Children’s Talented and Gifted (TAG) Special Interest Division
- Featured on, “The Principal’s Desk Podcast- Episode 11: Hiding in Plain Sight: Understanding Gifted and Talented Students”
- Featured on, “The North Carolina Association for the Gifted and Talented Podcast- They’ll Be Fine, Episode 20: Motivation and Achievement”
- Featured on, “The Whinypaluza Podcast- Unleashing Your Child’s Potential”
Encouragement. Empowerment. Excellence.
Brianne Hudak, Educational Consultant